Last night after sending out our press release about the Lucky Mini White Rocks, we thought we would stroll over to Marine Drive for Fish & Chips. We first went to Moby Dick’s but the line-up just to order was too long. We then went to the Fishboat at about 7 :05 and they were closing. We were walking back towards Moby Dick’s, but we stopped at Coney Island Fish And Chips instead. We were able to place our order right away and had a courteous server.
$ 29.95 + Shipping &Tax
The cost was maybe a little cheaper than some of the other places we were trying, and the food we received was at least as good. If you are coming to White Rock Beach for Fish & Chips why not give Coney Island Fish & Chips a try, you will not be disappointed!
The gang at WhiteRockBeach.ca rates Coney Island Fish & Chips a 10 on the acorn scale!
$ 19.95 + Shipping &Tax
- White Rock Pharmacy, 102 – 1440 George St., White Rock BC V4B 4A3
- WhiteRockBeach.ca- Buy Online - We ship worldwide
- The White Rock Beach Gallery - Waterfront Promenade Gallery – Artist Walk Outside (weather permitting)
- Mr White Rock - Ric Wallace 604-259-0105 - VISA, MasterCard & CASH where Free WiFi is availiable
- Sunnyside Evergreen Pharmacy 2397 King George Blvd. Surrey BC V4A 5A4
- Save On Foods (Semiahmoo Shopping Centre) 1641-152nd Street, Surrey, BC V4A 4N3
- Whitby's Books and Gifts 14877 Marine Drive, White Rock BC V4B 1C2
- Canadiana Gifts 14853 Marine Drive, White Rock BC V4B 1C1 604-538-2565
- Pier Point Gifts & Souvenirs, 14963 Marine Drive, White Rock BC V4B 1C3
- Sandcastle Sea Shoppe 15525 Marine Drive, White Rock BC V4B 1C9
- Ocean Park News #20 -12899 - 16th Avenue, Surrey BC V4A 1N5
- Pharmasave Bayview 105- 13585 16th Avenue, Surrey BC V4A 1P6
- Going Places Travel Accessories & Gifts (Semiahmoo Shopping Centre) 107A -1711-152nd Street, Surrey, BC V4A 4N3
NOTE: Some retailers will have limited postcard selections due to spaceThis is the ONLY location you can see all 93+ White Rock / South Surrey postcards & greeting cards on display at the same time (even the winter and Christmas postcards - weather and time permitting).